Phone: (919) 515-5179
Fax: (919) 515-1824
Office Address: 4328 Nelson
1. Dinterman, Robert F. and Mitch Renkow. 2017. “Evaluation of USDA’s Broadband Loan Program: Impacts on Broadband Provision.” Telecommunications Policy 41(2): 140-153.
2. Kandilov, Amy, Ivan Kandilov, Xiangping Liu, and Mitch Renkow. 2017. “The Impact of Broadband on U.S. Agriculture: An Evaluation of the USDA Broadband Loan Program.” Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy 39: in press.
3. Slade, Roger and Mitch Renkow. 2015. “Independence or Influence: Tradeoffs in Development Policy Research,” in David Sahn (ed.), The Fight Against Hunger and Malnutrition: The Role of Food, Agriculture, and Targeted Policies. New York: Oxford University Press, pp. 393-416.
4. Jeuck, James, Frederick Cubbage, Robert Abt, Robert Bardon, James McCarter, John Coulston, and Mitch Renkow. 2014. “Assessing Independent Variables Used in Econometric Modeling Forest Land Use or Land Cover Change: A Meta-analysis.” Forests 5(7): 1532-1564.
5. Frey, Gregory E., Hugo E. Fassola, A. Nahuel Pachas, Luis Colcombet, Santiago M. Lacorte, Mitch Renkow, Oscar Pérez, and Frederick W. Cubbage. 2012. “A Within-Farm Efficiency Comparison of Silvopasture Systems with Conventional Pasture and Forestry in Northeast Argentina.” Land Economics 88(4): 639-657.
6. Frey, Gregory E., Hugo E. Fassola, A. Nahuel Pachas, Luis Colcombet, Santiago M. Lacorte, Oscar Pérez, Mitch Renkow, Sarah T. Warren, and Frederick W. Cubbage. 2012. “Perceptions of Silvopasture Systems Among Adopters in Northeast Argentina.” Agricultural Systems 105(1): 21-32.
- ECG 540 Economic Development (master’s level)
- ECG 740 Economic Development (Ph.D level)
- Lectures – Word Files
- Renkow, Mitch and Daniel G. Hallstrom. 2000. “Infrastructure Investment, Transactions Costs, and Rural Poverty Alleviation.” Poster presented at the 24th International Association of Agricultural Economists meeting, Berlin, Germany, August 13-18, 2000.