- September 26 (Tuesday): Greg Howard, East Carolina University
- November 7 (Tuesday): Jacob Ricker-Gilbert, Purdue University
- February 21 (Tuesday): Andrew Greenland, Elon University, “Import Competition and Internal Migration“
- February 28 (Tuesday): CANCELLED Keith Coble, Mississippi State University
- March 21 (Tuesday): Sebastien Pouliot, Iowa State University, “RIN Pass-Through at Gasoline Terminals“
- March 27 (Monday): Tom Hertel, Purdue University, “Attaining Food and Environmental Security in an Era of Globalization”
- April 11 (Tuesday): Will Martin, “Income Convergence and its Implications for Global Food Demand”, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- April 18 (Tuesday): Christian Rojas, University of Massachusetts, “Do Taxes for Soda and Sugary Drinks Work? Scanner Data Evidence from Berkeley and Washington”
- October 20 (Thursday): Ford Ramsey, NC State University: “Rating Exotic Price Coverage in Crop Revenue Insurance.”
- October 25 (Tuesday): Tarek Amyuni, SKEMA Business School: “Global Commodity Markets- A Fresh Perspective and Some Predictions.”
- November 29 (Tuesday): Gregory Howard, Eastern Carolina University
- March 1 (Tuesday): Tomislav Vukina, NCSU: Sorting into Contests: Evidence from Production Contracts
- March 15 (Tuesday): Mine Senses, Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced and International Studies: “Trade Shocks and the Provision of Local Public Goods.
- March 29 (Tuesday): Robert Dinterman, NCSU: “Evaluation of USDA Broadband Loan Programs: Modeling Broadband Diffusion Across 1999 to 2008.”
- April 19 (Tuesday): Ethan Ligon, University of California, Berkeley: “Estimating Household Needeness from Diaggregated Expenditures.”
- September 8 (Tuesday): Fabio Santeramo, NCSU: Farm Level Decisions and Turnover in the Italian Crop Insurance Market
- September 22 (Tuesday): Zack Brown, NCSU: Voluntary programs to encourage compliance with refuge regulations for pesticide resistance management: results from a quasi-experiment
- October 20 (Tuesday): Wen You, Virginia Tech: Food Access and Obesity Outcomes: A Multidimensional Examination
- October 27 (Tuesday): Mary Zaki, University of Maryland: Access to Short-term Credit and Consumption Smoothing within the Paycycle
- November 17 (Tuesday): Andrew Muhammad, USDA-ERS, TBA.
- January 27 (Tuesday): Xiaoyong Zheng, NCSU: The Effects of Expert Opinion on Consumer Demand for Goods with Credence Attributes: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
- February 10 (Tuesday): Jonathan Eyer, NCSU: The Effect of the Shale Gas Boom on Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Accounting for Coal Exports
- March 3 (Tuesday) George Norton, Virginia Tech: Evaluating Economic Impacts of Agricultural Research: What Have We learned?
- March 24 (Tuesday): David Zimmer, Western Kentucky University: Crop Price Comevements During Extreme Market Downturns
- April 10 (Friday): David Zilberman, UC Berkeley: The Promise and Prospects of Agricultural Biotech
- April 21 (Tuesday): Kathy Baylis, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign: What Drives Forest Likeage?